We appreciate your business! Please read the following carefully.
1. By accessing this website, you agree to the terms of this Website User Agreement ("User Agreement") set out below. If you do not agree with the terms of this User Agreement, do not access the website or any pages thereof. As used herein, the terms "Austin MBA Review," "we," "us" or "our" mean Austin MBA Review, LLC.
2. All information contained herein is deemed accurate and reliable, but is provided "AS IS" without any express or implied warranties, including without limitation, representations or warranties regarding completeness, accuracy, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose or use.
3. Austin MBA Review assumes no responsibility to you or any third party arising out of your use of this website, for the consequences of any inaccuracy, error, omission or interruption regardless of the cause. Austin MBA Review shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims, damages or losses resulting from or arising out your use of this website, including, but not limited to, any lost profits or lost opportunities, incidental, direct, indirect or consequential damages.
4. The terms and conditions of our Enrollment Agreement are binding upon Austin MBA Review and any individual who has submitted an online Enrollment Request Form for any of our classes or prep services. Except as set forth in the Enrollment Agreement, Austin MBA Review assumes no obligation to provide any service, information or guarantee.
5. When you visit this website, use the Contact Us, Tutoring and/or Request forms, or send emails to us, you are communicating to us electronically. You consent to receive communications electronically. We will communicate with you by email and by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products, services, or any benefits in exchange for said statements. The testimonials are representative of student experience but the exact results and experience will be unique and individual to each student.
7. This website contains links to certain third-party websites not maintained by Austin MBA Review. You are advised that any use of a linked website is solely at your risk. Austin MBA Review cannot and does not make any warranties or representations with respect to any information available through these links and disclaims any opinions expressed on such websites.
8. The information presented on this website, including our logo, is copyrighted property of Austin MBA Review, and is provided strictly for your personal information and use. Austin MBA Review grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Austin MBA Review. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Austin MBA Review. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Austin MBA Review and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Austin MBA Review's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Austin MBA Review. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Austin MBA Review. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Austin MBA Review so long as the link does not portray Austin MBA Review, our associates, or our services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Austin MBA Review logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
9. Any use of this website in a manner that negatively affects the performance of the website is prohibited. Austin MBA Review reserves the right to take any and all action reasonably necessary to prevent and curb such activity, including but not limited to monitoring website use and blocking access to the website. As a condition of your use of this website, you will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or not in accordance with this User Agreement.
10. Austin MBA Review and our associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a service offered by Austin MBA Review itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to cease use of the service without refund of any kind whatsoever, or substitute the use of a comparable service as agreed upon by Austin MBA Review.
11. Our services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. You expressly agree that use of any service offered by us is at your sole risk. To the fullest exent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not make any warranty that our service will meet your requirements, or that any service offered by us will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of any service offered by us or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through any service offered by us. We do not make any warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through us or from any service offered by us or any transactions entered into by use of or through any service offered by us. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or through any service offered by us, shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. If you are dissatisfied with any service offered by us, your exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the service without refund of any kind whatsoever.
12. Neither party shall be liable for delays or nonperformance of this Agreement caused by pandemic, fire, or accidents, nor shall either party be liable for delay or nonperformance caused by lack of availability of materials, fuel, or utilities, or for any other cause beyond its control.
13. This User Agreement shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without reference to any rules of conflict of laws. With respect to any suit, action or other proceeding arising from or relating to this User Agreement, you hereby irrevocably agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas or any Texas State Court within Travis County, Texas.
Last updated: February 12, 2021